$8.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$9.79 - $17.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$9.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
White Lightning's Wash & Shine loosens, lifts and removes dirt, dust, mud and grime from your bike effortlessly. Simply spray on this 100% biodegradable, solvent-free formula, let it soak for a few minutes and wipe it clean with a rag or rinse with a hose. Since it's solvent free, it's safe for all parts of your bike, and the built in caranuba wax leaves your cycle with a protective film and an eye pleasing shine.
$8.99 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of hard use.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
Sunlite's Double Ended Cone Wrenches are made from thin chromoly to fit adjusting nuts and cone flats on different bearing assemblies. Note that most of the time, you need 2 of the same size to do a job.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Use Sunlite's Shimano/ISIS BB Tool to remove Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Attach it it you a half-inch ratchet or torque wench and go to work.
- 100% Synthetic multi-use bicycle grease - Made in the USA - Premium LVI-50 rated grease for ceramic and precision -steel bearings - Extreme corrosion protection and water resistance - Bright orange color
- 100% Synthetic multi-use bicycle grease - Made in the USA - Premium LVI-50 rated grease for ceramic and precision steel bearings - Extreme corrosion protection and water resistance - Bright orange color
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
Speedplay cleats require routine lubrication for optimal performance and durability. Speedplay's SP-LUBE is specially formulated to dry instantly and bond to the pedal and cleat surfaces, creating a highly protective barrier that does not attract dirt. Use SP-LUBE regularly to ensure maximum functionality and improved pedal performance.
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
A CO2 inflator and mini tool in one! The Serfas ST-15i features 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, tire levers, glueless patches and aCO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately).
A CO2 inflator and full-featured mini tool in one! Serfas' ST-17i features 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, and 3.23, 3.3, 3.45, 3.96mm spoke wrenches. In addition, it boasts a 10mm open end wrench, a chain breaker and a CO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately). With all that, this small tool's capabilities are hardly mini.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
SRAM Nipple Driver - 115mm Long - 5.5mm Socket
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
Page 1 of 6 Next page